Saturday 13 August 2016

The result of a Scavenging Day out

17. Twins. Well there are two of them and they are identical

9. Someone playing with, in, or around water.
Mr M spotted a parking place and said
"Lot's of people fishing on the shoreline"
I looked and saw this lady throwing rocks into the water
Click and it was done

13. This is the best I think I will get of the moon.
Taken at 17.49 - that's quarter to six in the evening for us
normal people what don't do military/digital time

11. Fresh produce. For us East Pondians this means fresh fruit and veg.
These could not be fresher. Five minutes before they were still
 on the plants in my tiny garden
Getting into the swing of it now.

My Thanks to Rinda at Gallo Organico for organising this annual Photographic Scavenger Hunt and keeping Mr M on his toes searching for the items on the list

1 comment:

alexa said...

Such a wonderful ghostly moon! And your twins made me smile - very inventive!